Funny pro elites
We have moved the forum to a different host. We are now located at:

http://funnyproelites.com/

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)

Acheaopterix (2132)

mortified_penguin (2043)

TheMissingSock (1691)

BMTH (1442)

George (1436)

Soylent Blue (1206)

Wildcat Nation (1202)

undercover_walrus (1186)

Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

Well, here goes nothing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, here goes nothing.

Post by The Fan on Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Well guys, your great leader MP decided he wants a personalized good bye! And I thought, I might as well address everyone I want to, in the public! So the following should consider themselves lucky!

Achy: Pedophile, completely and entirely! Like seriously, you bring up sexual things around sock, just so you can get her to talk about it! Yeah, i've seen the convo's left over in chat where you ask her things like her breast size and her masturbation habits! honestly, are you so perverted no girl will talk to you in real life you have to find an air-head on the internet? Figure your shit out.

Wild: I know you already got one from me through a PM but I thought I'd add some stuff here. I remember reading a convo you left in chat about having "clinical depression", thats why you freaked out one of those times? Oh boo-hoo lets all feel bad for wild! Man the fuck up.

Kitty: I know you just came back, and I didn't really know you before. But, you've managed to annoy me more than anyone! You are constantly just screaming for attention! OMG LOOK AT ME! IM SO DISTURBEDD! DON'T MAKE FUUN OF MY SEXUALITY!!! Give it a damn rest.

MP: I think I saved you for last! I always thought you were power-tripping, but seriously, you're a fucking know-it-all. Ok we get it! you've wasted your life making forums! You must know a ton about human behavior! Also, you assume I hate you because you're Christian? I am one of the most tolerant people on this stupid site! I never hated you because you were christian, i hated you because you always thought you knew more about everything than everybody! And seriously? Threatening legal action against me? I have committed no crime, and you think if you started anything forumotion wouldn't instantly shut-down your precious site? You always say you hate running this place but there's no way you can retire, you think I fell for that? You ENJOY running random people's lives. This all was over a really stupid reason, I didn't like how long signatures were getting. Then you dismiss it and lock the topic! And you take that as a question to your authority! It's like something right out of Orwell! Seriously, you need to get your shit together, I'm worried about any future offspring you might unfortunetly bring into the world...

Anyway, this WILL be the last any of you hear from me, I look forward to the legal papers in the mail! Want a piece of advice? Get out now, before you don't like something, and get turned against! Have a nice life. do not contact me in the future at all.
The Fan
Jedi Knight

FPE Points : 492

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, here goes nothing.

Post by undercover_walrus on Wed May 11, 2011 11:25 pm

YOU FORGOT ME!!! AFTER ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 948

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat Nation on Wed May 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Hmm if I remember correctly I was talking about it with sock when u joined. I need to man up ur the one throwin a temper tantrum because a forum was locked. Also I never tied depression into why I freaked out two entirely different conversations. Grow some balls and at least apologize to just sock u hurt her real bad because she trusted u and u just crushed her. Stop wasting ur time and just leave. Also if mp is hitler then u r Osama bin laden only living to create havoc and choas.
Wildcat Nation
The Warrior, The Phoenix, The Tomahawk

FPE Points : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Blue on Thu May 12, 2011 2:06 am

The Fan wrote:

Achy: Pedophile, completely and entirely! Like seriously, you bring up sexual things around sock, just so you can get her to talk about it! Yeah, i've seen the convo's left over in chat where you ask her things like her breast size and her masturbation habits! honestly, are you so perverted no girl will talk to you in real life you have to find an air-head on the internet? Figure your shit out.

Wild: I know you already got one from me through a PM but I thought I'd add some stuff here. I remember reading a convo you left in chat about having "clinical depression", thats why you freaked out one of those times? Oh boo-hoo lets all feel bad for wild! Man the fuck up.

Kitty: I know you just came back, and I didn't really know you before. But, you've managed to annoy me more than anyone! You are constantly just screaming for attention! OMG LOOK AT ME! IM SO DISTURBEDD! DON'T MAKE FUUN OF MY SEXUALITY!!! Give it a damn rest.

MP: I think I saved you for last! I always thought you were power-tripping, but seriously, you're a fucking know-it-all. Ok we get it! you've wasted your life making forums! You must know a ton about human behavior! Also, you assume I hate you because you're Christian? I am one of the most tolerant people on this stupid site! I never hated you because you were christian, i hated you because you always thought you knew more about everything than everybody! And seriously? Threatening legal action against me? I have committed no crime, and you think if you started anything forumotion wouldn't instantly shut-down your precious site? You always say you hate running this place but there's no way you can retire, you think I fell for that? You ENJOY running random people's lives. This all was over a really stupid reason, I didn't like how long signatures were getting. Then you dismiss it and lock the topic! And you take that as a question to your authority! It's like something right out of Orwell! Seriously, you need to get your shit together, I'm worried about any future offspring you might unfortunetly bring into the world...

Achy- Unafraid to to speak his mind. He can write about almost anything and likes to share his views. He is an educator. The only reason he is more open to sock is because she wants to listen. He puts thoughts into his posts. An good guy.

Wild- Pro school/sports man who looks towards to the future and obviously cares deeply for this forum.

Kitty: Judging by her posts, she possibly has the most personality I have ever seen in anyone. She's okay with who she is and apparently likes to be open.

MP: A true leader and if he suddenly left and handed over his responsibility, this forum would be dead in less than 3 days. He's a good writer. Despite what you may think, he is not very strict. A great deal of his time goes into this forum, so that we can stay happy/stable.

The Fan: A self absorbed asshole. He intently tries to hurt people who are/were genuinely kind to him. He basically tells people not to be who they are. The kind of guy who wants to see the world burn.

Sock: A wonderful girl, who you intentionally hurt to make yourself feel more secure.

Now please plea for forgiveness or gtfo.

HIGH IDEAS

[20:41:07] @ mortified_penguin : What the hell?

[20:41:18] @ mortified_penguin : no

[20:41:20] @ mortified_penguin : screw this

[20:41:20] Soylent Blue : screw you!

[20:41:22] Soylent Blue has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm
[20:41:23] mortified_penguin has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

[20:41:38] mortified_penguin joined the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm
[20:41:39] Soylent Blue joined the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Spoiler:
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus on Thu May 12, 2011 3:08 am

I'm not going to flame Fan anymore. He changed his password to something random that he can't remember. By the time he left... I was on good terms with him. So, I'm not going to flame him. I am sorry that most of you won't agree with this, but he was a pretty cool guy. Go ahead and negative rep this. I don't care. He turned out pretty good.

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 948

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock on Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 am

undercover_walrus wrote:I'm not going to flame Fan anymore. He changed his password to something random that he can't remember. By the time he left... I was on good terms with him. So, I'm not going to flame him. I am sorry that most of you won't agree with this, but he was a pretty cool guy. Go ahead and negative rep this. I don't care. He turned out pretty good.
I wasn't able to get on last night, so I'm a little behind track here, how is he good?

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse on Thu May 12, 2011 8:04 am

Fan.......
Mouse
<:3~~

FPE Points : 1539

Back to top Go down

Post by George on Thu May 12, 2011 8:09 am

Urmmm.. Yeah, so wasnt that other post supposed to be the last we'd hear from you? Well, i easily choose mp over you, and i think everyone else does too. You made everything gloom through being so judgemental. Youre making this forum much, much better- so thank you.

Spoiler:

George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by George on Thu May 12, 2011 8:15 am

Btw i think youre a huge drama queen. If mp didnt control this forum wed be screwed. But no, he locks your precious post and hes hitler,, you cant talk it out no you have to be a whiny little bitch, losing all respect. I sure hope you never remember that password

Spoiler:

George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin on Thu May 12, 2011 10:49 am

No crime? Lol.

I have evidence of verbal abuse of a minor (several counts), as well as confessions for possession of several illegal drugs. Plus, you, oh wise one, gave me enough personal info to alert your local authorities.

[21:00:06] @ TheMissingSock : My teachers are terrible! I hate them all! I want them to just go pee themself to death!
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

FPE Points : 225

http://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackandwhitekitty on Thu May 12, 2011 3:15 pm

o, now uve done it.
i apologize ahead of time for my vulgar language.
FIRST OF ALL, D.ICK WAD, I HAD FUC.KIN PROBLEMS. AND I SPECIFICLY EXPLAINED THAT I DIDNT WANT ANYONE 2 THINK ANYTHING OF IT! I SAID "ITS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL AND I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK DIFFRENTLY OF ME." F.UCK FACE. AND LIKE ANYONE ELSE, I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO MAKE FUN OF ME BECUASE I SCREW GIRLS U D.ICK! U ARE A VULGAR, MEAN, SH.IT PERSON AND DONT DESERVE TO WALK ON OUR PLANET, LET ALONE BE ON THIS FORUM.
F.UCK YOU!

Blackandwhitekitty
Still Breathing

FPE Points : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackandwhitekitty on Thu May 12, 2011 3:18 pm

and
achy gets on my nerves sometimes, i admit it. but hes a good person. and what he said to sock was a joke.
wild, if he has clinical depression than he has alot of shit going on. trust me, i know.
mp is a great leader, and he was just a little to strict. but he was just trying to help us. he was just trying to be a good admin. id like 2 c u do any better.

Blackandwhitekitty
Still Breathing

FPE Points : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH on Thu May 12, 2011 7:30 pm

I don't know why your saying don't contact me, no one is planning on it anyways.

GTFO

BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

FPE Points : 1705

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Balahs on Thu May 12, 2011 8:11 pm

When I'm glad i barely knew fan.
I DARE you, fan, double dare you, to find some reason to hate me.
Balahs
The duke of Nothingham

FPE Points : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum