Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGlobal Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 I_voting_barGlobal Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGlobal Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 I_voting_barGlobal Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

Global Warming/Environmental Issues

+8
George
Joe
Soylent Blue
Acheaopterix
Ninja frog
Haxorus
undercover_walrus
TheMissingSock
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 Empty Global Warming/Environmental Issues

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you guys think humans are causing global warming or cooling with hair-sprays and lights and cars? Do ya think it's just a huge media hunk of junk? Do you recycle and all that kindsa stuff for the enviornment? What are your thoughts on global warming/cooling? Voice them here!

Last edited by Bring me the Horizon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better Title)
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Global Warming/Environmental Issues

Post by Haxorus Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Wolves also attack people. Not too often, but they sure as h3ll do.
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

FPE Points : 960

Back to top Go down

Global Warming/Environmental Issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Global Warming/Environmental Issues

Post by Acheaopterix Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Wolfs ae awsome, and shouldnt be shot, theyre like the best aimals ever!
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

FPE Points : 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Acheaopterix wrote:Wolfs ae awsome, and shouldnt be shot, theyre like the best aimals ever!

I think the complete opposite or that statement. Just a bunch of blood thirsty animals that do nothing but kill. Even if you train it from pup-hood and try to tame it, it still instinctively has a lust to kill anything not a wolf... Like monkeys. F monkeys.
You know what, F wild animals. All of them. I like animals that can't maul your arms off and hump your dead body......
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

FPE Points : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 am

LOLOLOLOL DART. LOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I hate monkeys too.
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:04 pm

... self hatred much?
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Are you kidding me?
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Either ways. hate them of love them, they keep population of other species down. And ya don't have to like em, but appriciate what they do at the least.
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:08 pm

The point I'm trying to make is that they ALL need to go. Not just wolves. All of them. We need like a whole week dedicated to a mass hunting spree.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Blue Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Ummm no. Humans aren't the only thing that matter.
Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 pm

you want to destroy all life but humans on earth?
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Trying to get this back on topic.....

You wanna know something cool? The Earth's temperature actually fluctuates on a massive scale. It's sort of like an auto-balancing system to adapt to whatever is messing with it. We had one around 1100, that's what triggered the flurry of activity like the Crusades, the Norse Invasions, and the rise of the Medieval era.

Sources:
Spoiler:

So really, I just think we're going through another warm period. of course, after that was a giant cooling period, so in about 400-500 years, there will probably be scientists freaking out about that too...
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

FPE Points : 225

https://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Good god you guys aren't understanding what I'm talking about. Vicious animals. Not all animals. If we can over power them, then I don't care if they're here or not. Bears, wolves, tigers, ect I believe need to be extinct. Vicious, blood thirsty beasts. And I believe that humans are the only ones who matter. We only nee other animals to eat to keep us alive.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 pm

mortified_penguin wrote:Trying to get this back on topic.....

You wanna know something cool? The Earth's temperature actually fluctuates on a massive scale. It's sort of like an auto-balancing system to adapt to whatever is messing with it. We had one around 1100, that's what triggered the flurry of activity like the Crusades, the Norse Invasions, and the rise of the Medieval era.

Sources:
[spoiler]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo/globalwarming/medieval.html[spoiler]

So really, I just think we're going through another warm period. of course, after that was a giant cooling period, so in about 400-500 years, there will probably be scientists freaking out about that too...
^This is an example of how your the smartest guy I know Smile
And I am certainly happy I'm in a warm period! Hate the cold! *shivers!*
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm

All that's well and good, but we were never off topic really. The Topic is Global Warming/Environmental Issues, and we were discussing environment issues with talking about wolves, etc.
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:06 pm

TheOrangeDart wrote:Good god you guys aren't understanding what I'm talking about. Vicious animals. Not all animals. If we can over power them, then I don't care if they're here or not. Bears, wolves, tigers, ect I believe need to be extinct. Vicious, blood thirsty beasts. And I believe that humans are the only ones who matter. We only nee other animals to eat to keep us alive.

Killing off predators will just kill off other species as well. It's all just a big chain. Plus we got much bigger problems than vicious animals.

And yes mp, what Hax said.
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

FPE Points : 1704

https://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 pm

TheOrangeDart wrote:Good god you guys aren't understanding what I'm talking about. Vicious animals. Not all animals. If we can over power them, then I don't care if they're here or not. Bears, wolves, tigers, ect I believe need to be extinct. Vicious, blood thirsty beasts. And I believe that humans are the only ones who matter. We only nee other animals to eat to keep us alive.

Spoiler:
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

The earths temperature does shift alot, but not this fast, humans have never done anything nature cant do, we just did it alot faster
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix

FPE Points : 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm

mortified_penguin wrote:

Spoiler:

Cool story, but that's not how it happens.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:27 am

TheOrangeDart wrote:
mortified_penguin wrote:

Spoiler:

Cool story, but that's not how it happens.
Would you care to explain how it happens?
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Wolves aren't the #1 reason that bunnies die off. Bunnies die off like every other wild animal on the planet: They get diseases and die at a much younger age than their house-pet counterpart.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm

TheOrangeDart wrote:Wolves aren't the #1 reason that bunnies die off. Bunnies die off like every other wild animal on the planet: They get diseases and die at a much younger age than their house-pet counterpart.
They re-produce faster than they die, and wolfs are a very large part in killing them off.
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 pm

mortified_penguin wrote:Trying to get this back on topic.....

Sources:
Spoiler:

its kind of hard for the earth to do that when we kill all the tree's
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Wolves hardly have anything to do with their population. In Idaho, we have a wolf shortage, yet around that same time we also have a rabbit shortage. And don't even try telling me that bears eat rabbits. Rabbits are way faster than bears.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:15 pm

they kill other animals and deer are faster than people but we still catch them
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Bears don't eat rabbits.
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum