Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Popping in and out EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Popping in and out EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Popping in and out EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Popping in and out EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Popping in and out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Popping in and out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Popping in and out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Popping in and out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Popping in and out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
Popping in and out I_vote_lcapPopping in and out I_voting_barPopping in and out I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
Popping in and out I_vote_lcapPopping in and out I_voting_barPopping in and out I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

Popping in and out

Go down

Popping in and out Empty Popping in and out

Post by Diggy Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Well im a sorry that I have not been active at all the past week or so. I have been talking with my girlfriend a lot and its getting pretty serious so Im not sure how many times a week im going to be on here. Ii will try my hardest I give you my word that I will attempt to be on here as much as possible.

Thanks guys!

Old digger dog Very Happy
Diggy
Diggy
Diggy power!

FPE Points : 165

http://www.madhouseforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum