Funny pro elites
We have moved the forum to a different host. We are now located at:

http://funnyproelites.com/

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
 
Acheaopterix (2132)
 
mortified_penguin (2043)
 
TheMissingSock (1691)
 
BMTH (1442)
 
George (1436)
 
Soylent Blue (1206)
 
Wildcat Nation (1202)
 
undercover_walrus (1186)
 
Mouse (1141)
 

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

If you were to create a universal Holiday...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Soylent Blue on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 am

What would you call it and how would people have to celebrate it.


Mine would be called Collapseomania.

To celebrate it all you have to do is randomly and purposely fall down throughout the whole day. People dedicated to this holiday would make sure to fall when people would least expect it. Timing is everything.

Ex:
Teacher: "Does anyone know the answer to this complicated problem"

*stands up*

Teacher: Yes Mr. Blue?

*Falls down*



_________________
You may know what "Soylent Green" is, but you don't want to know what "Soylent Orange" is. No




HIGH IDEAS


[20:41:07] @ mortified_penguin : What the hell?

[20:41:18] @ mortified_penguin : no

[20:41:20] @ mortified_penguin : screw this

[20:41:20] Soylent Blue : screw you!

[20:41:22] Soylent Blue has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm
[20:41:23] mortified_penguin has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm


[20:41:38] mortified_penguin joined the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm
[20:41:39] Soylent Blue joined the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Spoiler:
avatar
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

Posts : 1206
FPE Points : 1630
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Around

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Haxorus on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:58 am

Wouldn't you want to get out of school and work for your holiday though?
avatar
Haxorus
is better than you

Posts : 843
FPE Points : 959
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Are-can-saw. NOT are-kansas.

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by mortified_penguin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am

Soylent Blue wrote:What would you call it and how would people have to celebrate it.


Mine would be called Collapseomania.

To celebrate it all you have to do is randomly and purposely fall down throughout the whole day. People dedicated to this holiday would make sure to fall when people would least expect it. Timing is everything.

Ex:
Teacher: "Does anyone know the answer to this complicated problem"

*stands up*

Teacher: Yes Mr. Blue?

*Falls down*



Ingenious.


Mine would be Worm Day. Every time someone said the words "Lettuce," "Ask," or "owl," you would have to do the worm.

_________________
[21:00:06] @ TheMissingSock : My teachers are terrible! I hate them all! I want them to just go pee themself to death!
avatar
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

Posts : 2043
FPE Points : 225
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 5
Location : Georgia

http://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by undercover_walrus on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:27 pm

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!!!

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posts : 1186
FPE Points : 948
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Almost Canada, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by NAT on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Soylent Blue wrote:What would you call it and how would people have to celebrate it.


Mine would be called Collapseomania.

To celebrate it all you have to do is randomly and purposely fall down throughout the whole day. People dedicated to this holiday would make sure to fall when people would least expect it. Timing is everything.

Ex:
Teacher: "Does anyone know the answer to this complicated problem"

*stands up*

Teacher: Yes Mr. Blue?

*Falls down*


This sounds familiar to that "Trust Fall" fad on the internet... But this still is an awesome holiday.
Mine is Animal Fananza. Everyone gets one entire week to pick one animal they want to be and have the power to transform into that animal and back to human form whenever they wish. Sort of like Yoruichi from Bleach... Except you keep your clothing when you transform.
avatar
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

Posts : 676
FPE Points : 790
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 22
Location : Lost in the dimensions of Anime.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by TheMissingSock on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Mine would be Sock day where everybody wears missmatch stockings and socks and praises me. My face would be on everybody house decorated, people would build monuments of me, and ppl would do anything I say...and I mean ANYTHING!

_________________
avatar
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

Posts : 1691
FPE Points : 2012
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Confidential

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by undercover_walrus on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Socky wrote:Mine would be Sock day where everybody wears missmatch stockings and socks and praises me. My face would be on everybody house decorated, people would build monuments of me, and ppl would do anything I say...and I mean ANYTHING!

Dictator much?

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posts : 1186
FPE Points : 948
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Almost Canada, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Acheaopterix on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm

NAT wrote:
Mine is Animal Fananza. Everyone gets one entire week to pick one animal they want to be and have the power to transform into that animal and back to human form whenever they wish. Sort of like Yoruichi from Bleach... Except you keep your clothing when you transform.

i cant think of a holiday i want more than this
avatar
Acheaopterix
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Posts : 2132
FPE Points : 2830
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 22
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by undercover_walrus on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 am

Acheaopterix wrote:
NAT wrote:
Mine is Animal Fananza. Everyone gets one entire week to pick one animal they want to be and have the power to transform into that animal and back to human form whenever they wish. Sort of like Yoruichi from Bleach... Except you keep your clothing when you transform.

i cant think of a holiday i want more than this

^This.

Only combined with worm day.


undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posts : 1186
FPE Points : 948
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Almost Canada, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Joe on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 am

techie appreciation day.

you have to stop waking up techies and inturepting them to help you with your computer problems and you give them gifts for taking time out of their scedual for helping you. (my mom sometimes wakes me up at 6 am to help her)
avatar
Joe
I'm probably homeschooled.

Posts : 283
FPE Points : 394
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 19
Location : San Diego CA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by TheMissingSock on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 am

undercover_walrus wrote:
Socky wrote:Mine would be Sock day where everybody wears missmatch stockings and socks and praises me. My face would be on everybody house decorated, people would build monuments of me, and ppl would do anything I say...and I mean ANYTHING!

Dictator much?
You know you'd love it <3

Joe wrote:techie appreciation day.

you have to stop waking up techies and inturepting them to help you with your computer problems and you give them gifts for taking time out of their scedual for helping you. (my mom sometimes wakes me up at 6 am to help her)
I gotta tell this to the guys on GI! Haha

_________________
avatar
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

Posts : 1691
FPE Points : 2012
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Confidential

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by undercover_walrus on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Socky wrote:
undercover_walrus wrote:
Socky wrote:Mine would be Sock day where everybody wears missmatch stockings and socks and praises me. My face would be on everybody house decorated, people would build monuments of me, and ppl would do anything I say...and I mean ANYTHING!

Dictator much?
You know you'd love it <3

I do love it :3

We can start today. =P

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posts : 1186
FPE Points : 948
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Almost Canada, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by NAT on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

undercover_walrus wrote:
Socky wrote:
undercover_walrus wrote:
Socky wrote:Mine would be Sock day where everybody wears missmatch stockings and socks and praises me. My face would be on everybody house decorated, people would build monuments of me, and ppl would do anything I say...and I mean ANYTHING!

Dictator much?
You know you'd love it <3

I do love it :3

We can start today. =P
Is this a private holiday or can anyone join in? Cause I want to get in on this!
avatar
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

Posts : 676
FPE Points : 790
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 22
Location : Lost in the dimensions of Anime.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Ninja frog on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 pm

super power week-where everyone gets a super power of their choosing
and nobody dies!
lasts 1 week every year

_________________
to remember the fallen:
Educated Black Guy, HairyHoboDoll, 44BoxAngelsBlink, Test subject A, Blue Shadow, AimeeFRYlove, sergant major Jhonson, Omg I am a girl, The Arbiter, wolfpack, Wacky Tube Man, shooter, Mass Effect nerd, Dusty, NeverShoutEmily(:, xedenxbnrx, Balahs, wildcat nation, undercover_walrus

rest in peace
my mewtwo family:

[23:33:10] Soylent Blue : Nobodies going to see this so one day i plan to overthorw mp and take over this forum.
avatar
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

Posts : 2610
FPE Points : 3244
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 24
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Joe on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Ninja frog wrote:super power week-where everyone gets a super power of their choosing
and nobody dies!
lasts 1 week every year
my superpower would be to control space-time. that mens i could do anything and everything
avatar
Joe
I'm probably homeschooled.

Posts : 283
FPE Points : 394
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 19
Location : San Diego CA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by undercover_walrus on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:17 pm

NAT wrote:
undercover_walrus wrote:
Socky wrote:
undercover_walrus wrote:

Dictator much?
You know you'd love it <3

I do love it :3

We can start today. =P
Is this a private holiday or can anyone join in? Cause I want to get in on this!

It depends on what Dictator Socky wants Razz Surprised

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posts : 1186
FPE Points : 948
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Almost Canada, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by BMTH on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Throw rocks at Justin Bieber day

_________________
Yo dawg:
I heard you like hands.


avatar
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Posts : 1442
FPE Points : 1705
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by TheMissingSock on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Bring me the Horizon wrote:Throw rocks at Justin Bieber day
Does it have to be rocks or can it be other pain-inflicting objects too?




And my holiday is gunna be for everybody <3

_________________
avatar
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

Posts : 1691
FPE Points : 2012
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 20
Location : Confidential

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by BMTH on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Anything painful will work.

_________________
Yo dawg:
I heard you like hands.


avatar
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Posts : 1442
FPE Points : 1705
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by undercover_walrus on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:50 am

What is your first dictoral decree, o wise dictator socky?

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posts : 1186
FPE Points : 948
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Almost Canada, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Nyanquaza on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Soylent Blue wrote:What would you call it and how would people have to celebrate it.


Mine would be called Collapseomania.

To celebrate it all you have to do is randomly and purposely fall down throughout the whole day. People dedicated to this holiday would make sure to fall when people would least expect it. Timing is everything.

Ex:
Teacher: "Does anyone know the answer to this complicated problem"

*stands up*

Teacher: Yes Mr. Blue?

*Falls down*


LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mine would be GAMING DAY F- Yeah Everyone has to play video games all day or stay inside. trollsta
avatar
Nyanquaza
Draconic Ruler of the Poptarts

Posts : 646
FPE Points : 707
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 21
Location : Sky Tower

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by George on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 pm

fat-be-gone day.

fat people have to do vigorous excercises all day non-stop.


_________________
alien pig jocolor king santa farao rendeer queen geek cat elephant

Spoiler:


avatar
George
.

Posts : 1436
FPE Points : 1697
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 20
Location : good ole nebraska!

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were to create a universal Holiday...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum