Funny pro elites
We have moved the forum to a different host. We are now located at:

http://funnyproelites.com/

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
 
Acheaopterix (2132)
 
mortified_penguin (2043)
 
TheMissingSock (1691)
 
BMTH (1442)
 
George (1436)
 
Soylent Blue (1206)
 
Wildcat Nation (1202)
 
undercover_walrus (1186)
 
Mouse (1141)
 

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

The most beautiful song you ever heard.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by BMTH on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:43 pm

This is, for me from 3:47 to the end. Whats yours? Very Happy

_________________
Yo dawg:
I heard you like hands.


avatar
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Posts : 1442
FPE Points : 1705
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by NAT on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Every single thing in Flower. EVERY SINGLE THING.
Peaceful Repose-Flower
avatar
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

Posts : 676
FPE Points : 790
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 22
Location : Lost in the dimensions of Anime.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by Soylent Blue on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Iv'e mentioned this song, but it's awesome. It was taken off youtube for some reason. GET: Be Safe- The Cribs

_________________
You may know what "Soylent Green" is, but you don't want to know what "Soylent Orange" is. No




HIGH IDEAS


[20:41:07] @ mortified_penguin : What the hell?

[20:41:18] @ mortified_penguin : no

[20:41:20] @ mortified_penguin : screw this

[20:41:20] Soylent Blue : screw you!

[20:41:22] Soylent Blue has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm
[20:41:23] mortified_penguin has logged off the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm


[20:41:38] mortified_penguin joined the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm
[20:41:39] Soylent Blue joined the chat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Spoiler:
avatar
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

Posts : 1206
FPE Points : 1630
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Around

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by Haxorus on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Three Little Birds, Bob Marley. Just kidding, I actually have no clue. I'd have to think about it for awhile
avatar
Haxorus
is better than you

Posts : 843
FPE Points : 959
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Are-can-saw. NOT are-kansas.

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by BMTH on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm

NAT wrote:Peaceful Repose-Flower

_________________
Yo dawg:
I heard you like hands.


avatar
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Posts : 1442
FPE Points : 1705
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by Haxorus on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 pm

BMTH wrote:
NAT wrote:Peaceful Repose-Flower
^That
avatar
Haxorus
is better than you

Posts : 843
FPE Points : 959
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Are-can-saw. NOT are-kansas.

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by undercover_walrus on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Fort Minor-Kenji

It may not be the most beautiful song... But it is a really good song. Its sad, and deep.

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posts : 1186
FPE Points : 948
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Almost Canada, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by TheOrangeDart on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:13 am

Because I'm into screamo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk0-6P6MEQ

I don't really like soft quiet songs, but that song is epic and it the most "beautiful" song I like. Very Happy
avatar
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Posts : 693
FPE Points : 857
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 24
Location : Idaho

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by BMTH on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 am

TheOrangeDart wrote:Because I'm into screamo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk0-6P6MEQ

I don't really like soft quiet songs, but that song is epic and it the most "beautiful" song I like. Very Happy

Pretty good, have you ever listen this this song? Similar style of song except it's an instrumental.

_________________
Yo dawg:
I heard you like hands.


avatar
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Posts : 1442
FPE Points : 1705
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by TheOrangeDart on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am

BMTH wrote:
TheOrangeDart wrote:Because I'm into screamo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk0-6P6MEQ

I don't really like soft quiet songs, but that song is epic and it the most "beautiful" song I like. Very Happy

Pretty good, have you ever listen this this song? Similar style of song except it's an instrumental.
That song is awesome! I don't really like the band, but I like that song.
And I have one of their shirt because the design is sick as hell. Very Happy
avatar
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Posts : 693
FPE Points : 857
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 24
Location : Idaho

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by George on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 am

NAT wrote:Every single thing in Flower. EVERY SINGLE THING.
Peaceful Repose-Flower
its..... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

_________________
alien pig jocolor king santa farao rendeer queen geek cat elephant

Spoiler:


avatar
George
.

Posts : 1436
FPE Points : 1697
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 20
Location : good ole nebraska!

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by mortified_penguin on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:01 pm

inb4rebeccablack Neutral

_________________
[21:00:06] @ TheMissingSock : My teachers are terrible! I hate them all! I want them to just go pee themself to death!
avatar
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

Posts : 2043
FPE Points : 225
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 5
Location : Georgia

http://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by BMTH on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm

TheOrangeDart wrote:
BMTH wrote:
TheOrangeDart wrote:Because I'm into screamo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk0-6P6MEQ

I don't really like soft quiet songs, but that song is epic and it the most "beautiful" song I like. Very Happy

Pretty good, have you ever listen this this song? Similar style of song except it's an instrumental.
That song is awesome! I don't really like the band, but I like that song.
And I have one of their shirt because the design is sick as hell. Very Happy

Yea I not a fan of them either, but that song blew me away the first time I listened to it. It's so beautiful and heavy.

_________________
Yo dawg:
I heard you like hands.


avatar
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Posts : 1442
FPE Points : 1705
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The most beautiful song you ever heard.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum