Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion I_vote_lcapchatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion I_voting_barchatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion I_vote_lcapchatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion I_voting_barchatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion

+6
Acheaopterix
Haxorus
BMTH
George
Diggy
Ninja frog
10 posters

Go down

chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion Empty chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion

Post by Ninja frog Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:40 pm

word banning- not relent on the text being or not being capitalised its no use banning a word if they can just capitalise it
also a better way of adding words like the way of adding options to a poll

default banned word option-a bank of words by forumotion that can be instantly added to a forum banned words list with a simple check-box while being editable by the admin(s) to save the hassle of every admin adding all the words they can think of

option to remove of text colour- members can abuse this and its not vital for a functioning chat

timer on chat ban-like on the forum ban select a time for the person to be banned for say i want someone to be banned for one hour but dont want to forget i want to put an hour on a timer and relax

chatbox colour editable in chatbox customization- to make it easier to find

flood control-also single letters repeated(obvious exceptions suck as kk) i have members who spam with (hhhhhhhhhhh) and such

password censoring-to stop the more careless members posting there password in the chatbox

admins seeing past clears with archives and admins seeing where the clears were

storing sections of chat-give mods the ability to save areas of chat for admins to review even if they cant see it in the chat box

deletion of single posts-an invisible x to the far right of each post visible when the mouse is on that post and the post is highlighted(mods and admins only)

name alert- when someone says your full name (and you are away?) the chatbox makes a beep

chatbox groups-the ability of an admin to create groups and add people to them the group chat is used by putting /group name before the post, group chat appears in bold and a different colour, mods and admins can see all group chat, and an administration area within the chatbox area in the admin panel

oh and there is a glitch in the chat when you post a link in [url= ] [/url] with the link being to any part of the same forum

any extra ideas?

Last edited by Ninja frog on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion Empty Re: chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion

Post by Diggy Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Looks great to me!

Lol stupid members.....coughiliketoflamepeoplecough
Diggy
Diggy
Diggy power!

FPE Points : 165

http://www.madhouseforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion Empty Re: chatbox suggestions i sent to forumotion

Post by George Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:50 pm

urmm..... flame much?

theyre sweet ninja. now they just have to accept... Are you kidding me?
George
George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Sounds good
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

FPE Points : 1704

https://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by George Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 am

Lol, off topic ik but bmth you are the best mod ever. I lol'd

To be on topic.. The 2 i want are 1. No cussing, and. 2. Deletion of single post. That one could go in chatbox or normal, too.
George
George

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:07 am

This is awesome Ninja!
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

FPE Points : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:39 am

i want them all done
but i may have to wait they are doing some strange process on the help forum
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm

I disagree with the first and second ones because i disagree with word banning, i disagree with the third one because the colours are 1. Fun, 2. Better than the field of chatbox grey, and 3. Can help with making things clearer or highlighing things. I disagree with number 8 as people may want to have private conversations about personnel issuse (among other things) and before you say "then do it somewhere else" why so?. 9, as this is called copy and paste. Ummm, yep, im good, the rest are good ideas
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

FPE Points : 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 pm

me gusta it
Joe
Joe
I'm probably homeschooled.

FPE Points : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:56 am

It would be a good idea to keep the BRIGHT and CLEAR colors on here as they don't seem to hurt anyone and are just as easy to read as the grey normal font.
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

FPE Points : 790

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 am

Acheaopterix wrote:I disagree with the first and second ones because i disagree with word banning, i disagree with the third one because the colours are 1. Fun, 2. Better than the field of chatbox grey, and 3. Can help with making things clearer or highlighing things. I disagree with number 8 as people may want to have private conversations about personnel issuse (among other things) and before you say "then do it somewhere else" why so?. 9, as this is called copy and paste. Ummm, yep, im good, the rest are good ideas
Yeah i agree with everything cept the colors. As for swears they arent abused so why? And as for past chats I really hope u mean any chat clear begining now and not before now cus I've said stuff about myself to some users that im sorry but I don't want sir or ninja to see Sad . It'll probably change how I act a lot. I wont be much fun in chat if it happens.... cus sorry but it may be our personal life were dealing with! It's not fair to invade our privacy. It's actually quite disturbing and creepy to me. Sad
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggy Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:43 am

I have to agree with ninja, there should be one standard Font color, size, ect.

Diggy
Diggy
Diggy power!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:43 am

Thinking on it harder I'd probabl quit the forum out of pure embarassment if u could see wat I have said in previous chats Crying or Very sad it is an invasion of privacy....and If it even gets done at all to allow the admins to see I dont trust u two enough to believe u cant see previous chats from before now...ilu two but no no no Crying or Very sad
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by George Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 am

yeeah i missed 8 and 9.. lol. theyre not good, it just changes the chat a lot.
George
George

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Diggy wrote:I have to agree with ninja, there should be one standard Font color, size, ect.

Yay lets all become single minded tools with no sense of individuality!
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Acheaopterix wrote:
This.^
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:25 am

Acheaopterix wrote:
yay lets all become pissy trolls and annoy the hell out of each other, abuse everything we can and set fire to things!
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggy Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 pm

ninja has a point....
Diggy
Diggy
Diggy power!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Ninja frog wrote:
Acheaopterix wrote:
yay lets all become pissy trolls and annoy the hell out of each other, abuse everything we can and set fire to things!

hey! setting fire to things can be purty fun. and i only remember 1 time colors been abused.
George
George

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Goulash wrote:
hey! setting fire to things can be purty fun. and i only remember 1 time colors been abused.
The only reason why the colors were abused were because there was some very dark colors that blend into the background. In fact, we even have a color font in the Chatbox that IS the background!
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I want green, i shall have green.
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

GUYS
These updates are freakin OPTIONAL!
and they probably won't be added for months or even years. So chill.
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

FPE Points : 225

https://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down