Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Unexpected disturbing things in games EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
Unexpected disturbing things in games I_vote_lcapUnexpected disturbing things in games I_voting_barUnexpected disturbing things in games I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
Unexpected disturbing things in games I_vote_lcapUnexpected disturbing things in games I_voting_barUnexpected disturbing things in games I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

Unexpected disturbing things in games

2 posters

Go down

Unexpected disturbing things in games Empty Unexpected disturbing things in games

Post by NAT Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Ok, as we all know: October is here and that means that there's a good chance of people posting up some scary stuff in here. In the spirit of Halloween, that's all fine and dandy. However, it's all fun and scares until someone pulls out a screamer into the mix, and no one likes it when that happens during a peaceful visit to the Forum. I feel the same way too when I play a game that claims that it has nothing to do with horror and then brings out something that is disgusting, creepy or just makes me go WTF??? With that said and for the tradition of Halloween, I picked out this video here to show everyone the top fifteen most disturbing bosses in non-horror games. (Two part video)
videos:
If you have one boss from a game that disturbed you and wasn't on this list, (Or should I say, if you even PLAY games for that matter.) please feel free to show us what it is!
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

FPE Points : 790

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Unexpected disturbing things in games Empty Re: Unexpected disturbing things in games

Post by George Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:00 pm

George
George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down