Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Chatbox Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
Chatbox Moderator Application I_vote_lcapChatbox Moderator Application I_voting_barChatbox Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
Chatbox Moderator Application I_vote_lcapChatbox Moderator Application I_voting_barChatbox Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

Chatbox Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Chatbox Moderator Application Empty Chatbox Moderator Application

Post by undercover_walrus Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 pm

How many hours are you on chat A DAY?
Maybe 1 hour because not as many people are on the forum anymore. We are just losing activity.

Are you a moderator currently?
No. I am an Assistant.

How many times have you been banned from the chatbox?
Once, but it wasn't completely my fault. It was the "mood swings" that everybody must go through during Puberty.

Why do you want to be a chatbox mod?
Because I would like to help cut down on spam/trolling in the chatbox, and enforce the rules of the chatbox to where my duty entails.

Will you uphold your responsibility, understanding that breaking the rules may result in removal from this usergroup?
Yes, ma'am. Very much so.

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Moderator Application Empty Re: Chatbox Moderator Application

Post by Wildcat Nation Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 pm

I never had mood swings during puberty also telling mp yes ma'am isn't respectful. And u spam alot on chat
Wildcat Nation
Wildcat Nation
The Warrior, The Phoenix, The Tomahawk

FPE Points : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Okay, Wild, #1, ONLY post in applications if you are the leader of the group, or are accepting/denying it.
#2, SOCK JUDGES THESE.
and #3, good for you. No mood swings. Well mose people DO have them, so would you mind getting off my back?

/waitforsock

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat Nation Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Ok well u still spam and aren't a real model citizen I'm chat also what I was getting at was that even with ur breakdown u still should have been banned and u can't expect us to forget that happened because itwas choatic
Also I'm a mod so I do have some say in these things.
Respect is the word I'm looking for
Wildcat Nation
Wildcat Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 am

mortified_penguin wrote:Hey guys, don't post in app threads unless you're the group leader, k?
Wildcat, your not judging these, I am, stop trying to steal my job just like you did with arby! Even MP says not to do it! So seriously wild, you need to stop it!
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:41 am

Wally, you've made a lot of chatbox mod applications, so I think maybe we could give you a chance, but thats only if you show some improvement and I honestly haven't seen much improvement, a little yes, but due to your recent inactivity in the chatbox it's tougher to tell. And I know that the forum suddenly has been less active, but try to still get on as much as possible, around 7:00ish (idk what time it would be where you live sorry) it gets much more active. Please spend more time in the chatbox and I'll tell you if I see improvement. As of now, your denied.
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 am

Sock you forgot to lock this.

And as for you, Wild, i have less respect for you than i HAD for Fan.
/caseclosed

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Accepted!
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat Nation Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am

TheMissingSock wrote:Wally, you've made a lot of chatbox mod applications, so I think maybe we could give you a chance, but thats only if you show some improvement and I honestly haven't seen much improvement, a little yes, but due to your recent inactivity in the chatbox it's tougher to tell. And I know that the forum suddenly has been less active, but try to still get on as much as possible, around 7:00ish (idk what time it would be where you live sorry) it gets much more active. Please spend more time in the chatbox and I'll tell you if I see improvement. As of now, your denied.

TheMissingSock wrote:Accepted!
Wow two days before walrus became mod u denied him but as soon as he was promoted he must have instantly changed. Glad u still have ur virtues.
Wildcat Nation
Wildcat Nation

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 am

Wild I would have had him wait longer but when he was modded and MP and Ninja showed the reasons why, I sorta started to think more on giving him a chance and having an opener mind in chat.
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down