Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
I've been thinking. EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
I've been thinking. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
I've been thinking. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
I've been thinking. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
I've been thinking. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
I've been thinking. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
I've been thinking. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
I've been thinking. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
I've been thinking. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
I've been thinking. I_vote_lcapI've been thinking. I_voting_barI've been thinking. I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
I've been thinking. I_vote_lcapI've been thinking. I_voting_barI've been thinking. I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

I've been thinking.

5 posters

Go down

I've been thinking. Empty I've been thinking.

Post by Haxorus Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 pm

This forum.... Was the first forum I've ever been a part of. It's the only forum I've ever been a true member on. It's members...have become my friends. I feel like I know each and every one of you personally, even though I know I don't. This probably doesn't belong in The Desk, but it was the best place I could think of. I love this forum. It's been a big part of my life since I joined, even if that sounds nerdy. The new forum is fantastic. I love it as much as the next guy... But it's not this. This is...this is it. With the death of this forum comes the birth of the new one. I believe that with me, Nyan, Dart, m_p, ninja, BMTH, NAT, Soy, and walrus as active members of the new forum we can keep it alive just as good as this one was kept alive, but hopefully we can keep it better than this one was kept. We all like each other on the new forum, and even with my bi-polarness, Dart's crude sense of humor, and walrus's not giving a f**k what people think, I think we can strive into making the new forum 10 times better than this one. I don't know how many people will see this post. I don't know if anyone will see this post. I just wanted to type out my feelings. I'm sorry if this post doesn't flow very well, I didn't really think while I was typing. I just typed what came to mind. This....this is it. Goodbye, funnypics.forumotion.com. You will be missed by all.
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

FPE Points : 960

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking. Empty Re: I've been thinking.

Post by NAT Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 pm

You really think I'm giving up this Forum that easily? I'm still doing my Pics of the Week for here AND the new Forum as I've taken notice that some people might join this one...
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

FPE Points : 790

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm

I've completely transferred. I doubt I will ever visit this website again.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

FPE Points : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 pm

TheOrangeDart wrote:I've completely transferred. I doubt I will ever visit this website again.
As Vegeta would say...
SAD FOR YOOOOOUUU!!!
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

FPE Points : 790

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm

To bad im new here and none of youg uys know me. Sad face Sad. But I hope that everyone would find me acceptable so i dont rage quit on this forum like many other forums ive been a part of... But we need everyone of Funnypics (except the unregistered and polarbear) to join this!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IM FUCKING STUPID WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT)
Admin
Admin
User

FPE Points : 2

http://www.googlehammer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am

That was the most acurate description of me I've ever heard.

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down