Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder I_vote_lcapJuvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder I_voting_barJuvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder I_vote_lcapJuvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder I_voting_barJuvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder

+4
Acheaopterix
Haxorus
undercover_walrus
TheMissingSock
8 posters

Go down

Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder Empty Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Should Juvinial delenquents be charged as adults in murder cases or should they have sympathy because they aren't yet adults?
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder Empty Re: Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder

Post by undercover_walrus Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 pm

*Cough*death sentence*cough*

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder Empty Re: Juvinial Delinquents charged as adults in murder

Post by TheMissingSock Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm

I don't believe in killing delinquents if they kill somebody, but I do believe they should be charged as adults. It's a life they took, possibly ruining many peoples lives!!! I don't believe that should be ignored! Sure the prefrontal lobe isn't fully developed, but it should be enough at teenage-hood for them to understand killing is wrong!
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:04 pm

I believe in an eye for an eye. If you kill a man, you too should be killed.
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

FPE Points : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 pm

So hax your saying a rapist should be raped? I believe they should not, simpley cause i fuking hate oppression from adults on children
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

FPE Points : 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Acheaopterix wrote:So hax your saying a rapist should be raped? I believe they should not, simpley cause i fuking hate oppression from adults on children

*A baby barfs on his mom*

*his mom returns the favor*

trollsta

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Blue Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 am

We're talking about something as serious murder and something would need to be done. Their parents should be the ones punished and taken away before they have a chance to F**** their children up more. The nonadults would need care, therapy, and rehab before they would be allowed on the street again.
Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 pm

what age are we dicussing 5 and under wouldnt know what they were doing under 10 unliketly to be malicious over 10 possibly mallicious
if attack with weopen or other such method then the parents should be sent to parental teaching and the child put in intensive theropy in a safe enviroment(safe for them and others)away from sharp objects untill they are aknolaged as stable by atleast 4 out of 5 proffecional phycologists
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Soylent Blue wrote:We're talking about something as serious murder and something would need to be done. Their parents should be the ones punished and taken away before they have a chance to F**** their children up more. The nonadults would need care, therapy, and rehab before they would be allowed on the street again.

and your assuming its the parents fault? ive been brought up brilliantly and there are times when ive really wanted to kill people and just about stop myself grabbing the nearest sharp object, theres no reason a child cant kill someone by themselves, and theres no reason to suggest that 'they dont know what there doing'
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyanquaza Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Acheaopterix wrote:
Soylent Blue wrote:We're talking about something as serious murder and something would need to be done. Their parents should be the ones punished and taken away before they have a chance to F**** their children up more. The nonadults would need care, therapy, and rehab before they would be allowed on the street again.

and your assuming its the parents fault? ive been brought up brilliantly and there are times when ive really wanted to kill people and just about stop myself grabbing the nearest sharp object, theres no reason a child cant kill someone by themselves, and theres no reason to suggest that 'they dont know what there doing'
this.
THIS.

Happened to me too. *glares at stalkers*
Nyanquaza
Nyanquaza
Draconic Ruler of the Poptarts

FPE Points : 707

Back to top Go down

Post by George Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm

It doesnt matter if theyre adult, they know not to kill. Murder is murder, no matter what age. Argh fine besides babies. But if a baby killed someone..
George
George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 pm

George wrote:It doesnt matter if theyre adult, they know not to kill. Murder is murder, no matter what age. Argh fine besides babies. But if a baby killed someone..
if a baby killed someone i would think the victim was just a noob
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum