Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
What do you think about the funny pro app? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
What do you think about the funny pro app? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think about the funny pro app? I_voting_barWhat do you think about the funny pro app? I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
What do you think about the funny pro app? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think about the funny pro app? I_voting_barWhat do you think about the funny pro app? I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

What do you think about the funny pro app?

+6
undercover_walrus
mortified_penguin
George
Haxorus
Joe
Soylent Blue
10 posters

Go down

What do you think about the funny pro app? Empty What do you think about the funny pro app?

Post by Soylent Blue Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 am

I know some of you may not be able to access it, but it is the basis of why we have this forum. Do you like it? Dislike it? Do things need to change?
Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the funny pro app? Empty Re: What do you think about the funny pro app?

Post by Joe Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 am

it was funny when i got it (when the background was blue instead of black) but now its not so funny but i still go to it daily
Joe
Joe
I'm probably homeschooled.

FPE Points : 394

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the funny pro app? Empty Re: What do you think about the funny pro app?

Post by Haxorus Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 am

Same as Hoe... I mean Joe
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

FPE Points : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by George Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 pm

I HATE IT!!!!! (thats what i tell myself because for some reason it wont load for me)
George
George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 pm

The rep system is diabolical.
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

FPE Points : 225

https://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 pm

mortified_penguin wrote:The rep system is diabolical.
FUCKING THIS ^
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Haxorus wrote:
mortified_penguin wrote:The rep system is diabolical.
FUCKING THIS ^
FUCKING THIS ^

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

The app is full of jerks who give bad rep for no reason, the pics arent as funny, its just suckish Sad
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm

TheMissingSock wrote:The app is full of jerks who give bad rep for no reason, the pics arent as funny, its just suckish Sad
^ ALSO FUCKING THIS
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Its ok and i just ignore comments
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

FPE Points : 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 pm

-I like the voting system.
-I hate the people who abuse the system by giving thumb downs for no reason.
-I think the posts section needs 3 new pictures daily.
-The recents section needs to tell the reposts to screw off/stop pointing out references to a certain subject repeatedly (*sigh*Google+ potential uprising...)
-On a personal rating... 3:5, 7:10.
(To Haxorus: Y U NO STOP FUCKING COMMENTS???)
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

FPE Points : 790

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 pm

If I see one more fucken google+ picture...

What do you think about the funny pro app? 964231127
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

FPE Points : 1704

https://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Haxorus wrote:
TheMissingSock wrote:The app is full of jerks who give bad rep for no reason, the pics arent as funny, its just suckish Sad
^ ALSO FUCKING THIS

I think you know what im gonna say here.

But just in case...

^ ALSO FUCKING THIS

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 am

Haxorus wrote:Same as Hoe... I mean Joe
oh yeah its funny cuz the j and h key are next to each other ha ha ha What do you think about the funny pro app? I56vsi
Joe
Joe
I'm probably homeschooled.

FPE Points : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 am

One thing I would suggest to stuckpixel is when you go to look at comments, it remembers whether or not you looked at all of them in the last pic, and either shows registered or all.
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

FPE Points : 225

https://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down