Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
oh ninja... EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
oh ninja... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
oh ninja... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
oh ninja... EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
oh ninja... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
oh ninja... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
oh ninja... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
oh ninja... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
oh ninja... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
oh ninja... I_vote_lcapoh ninja... I_voting_baroh ninja... I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

oh ninja...

4 posters

Go down

oh ninja... Empty oh ninja...

Post by Acheaopterix Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:17 pm

...would you mind telling me why my usertitle now says "also i hold the record for the longest post"?
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

FPE Points : 2830

Back to top Go down

oh ninja... Empty Re: oh ninja...

Post by beanbag Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:30 pm

I've wondered that as well.
I just figured you had posted some 4000 word post or something.....
beanbag
beanbag
Mr. Neato Fenicious
Mr. Neato Fenicious

FPE Points : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:41 pm

because you asked for it remember?
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:43 pm

in evolution you said

wow this is gonna take a while....

1. para 2. "There is much variation in bacteria. There are many mutations (in fact, evolutionists say that smaller organisms have a faster mutation rate than larger ones15). But they never turn into anything new. They always remain bacteria. Fruit flies are much more complex than already complex single-cell bacteria. Scientists like to study them because a generation (from egg to adult) takes only 9 days. In the lab, fruit flies are studied under every conceivable condition. There is much variation in fruit flies. There are many mutations. But they never turn into anything new. They always remain fruit flies. Many years of study of countless generations of bacteria and fruit flies all over the world shows that evolution is not happening today."

there bloody bacteria?! what do you want them to change into in a few days, mice?! even rapid breeding organisms still take years to accomplish any real change and its gradual, so you want notice that much until after the experiment. there was an experiment done by a team over a period of 30 years with bacteria, i will explain this more later. its much better then this

para 3. "The probability of fixation in wild populations should be even lower than its likelihood in these experiments."

actually it will be more because its not forced, so the mutations will be to the benefit of the fly with many less downsides (smaller, shorter lifes, etc) i mean c'mon, ur asking a fly to do what its done over a million years in 35. my experiment i mentioned up there was allowed to happen naturally and had much better results.

para 4. "as mutation-natural selection is to make a single new working part in an animal, let alone a new creature."

not all in one go, no. but not all the genes need to be exact for a creature to work, a lnger tail for example, could occur by more muscle growth in that area, this gene would not affect the craetures ability to function

para 6. "Instead, the natural world is often characterized by gaps, or discontinuities. One type of gap relates to the existence of 'organs of extreme perfection', such as the eye, or morphological innovations, such as wings, both of which are found fully formed in present-day organisms without leaving evidence of how they evolved."

wings and eyes dont fossilise, so we have no record, but studying skeletons allows us to have some knowledge of what past organisms had in these organs. if there were no gaps, chatogorisation would be impossible, the only reason we have species is because the gaps in fossil records allow us signifigant differences between species, if there were no gaps, everything would be a contious chain, and you would never know where 1 species started because they never would.

para 7,8. your point? these are useless in proving anything.

para 9. this will take to long to cover so ill do it later

para 9. "The fossil record shows that evolution never happened." this is the most BULLSHIT i've ever heard, if anyone mods that i shall kill them.

"Coelacanth disappeared from the fossil record with the last of the dinosaurs. That was supposedly 65 million years ago. In the early 1900s, evolutionists touted it as the first walking fish, the transition between fish and tetrapods. That is, until 1938 when one was found alive and unable to walk. Evolution theory says that pressures from competition and the environment force changes over time. Here is a coelacanth today, alive and unchanged like many "living fossils". Where is the evolution?"

obviously it doesnt need to evolve if it has survived 65 million years+. evolution doesnt just happen, if an animal doesnt need to evovle, it wont. its "design" has worked well, so why change it?

""Archaeopteryx was simply a feathered and presumably volant [flying] dinosaur." first, isnt that the idea of a half bird half dinosaur creature? second, ITS ME!!!

my god this rubbish is long, i cant be bothered to go on.

moving on to link 4

"It has been demonstrated many times, however, that the “evolutionary clocks” are terribly flawed (see Jackson 2003). Here is a recent example: Remember the Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption? It occurred on May 18, 1980. That was less than twenty years ago. As a result of that catastrophe, a new lava dome was formed on the site. Not long ago, it was “dated” by the radiometric method. Guess how old it turns out to be? It yielded a date of 2.8 million years! If that does not demonstrate that the “clock” is broken, then what would?"

the rocks there ARE 2.8 million years old, the rock itself was not created 20 years ago, the lava dome as an entity was.

"Actually, just the opposite is true. The fossil record bears mute testimony to the fact of degeneration. Earth’s creatures were much more robust in the past than they now are. For example, the January, 2000 issue of National Geographic magazine reports the discovery of a huge depository of fossils in a large cave in Brazil. It contained, for instance, the skull of a spider monkey that was twice the size of modern spider monkeys. The fossil of a twenty foot ground sloth was also discovered. These discoveries literally shout, “Digression!”—not progression."

first, being better at surviving doenst mean you get 'tougher', bacteria for example have exsited since the beginning of life, they are not the biggest things.

second, the other reason previous life was bigger was because they had alot of time to evolve, then were wiped out by an asteroid. if you look at the mammals that survived, they are getting bigger (most that did survive were small types of rodent)

"According to an article published on January 5, 2000 by the Reuters News Service, doctors in Taiwan recently performed surgery on a seventy-six year-old woman. In her abdomen they discovered a fossilized fetus that had been conceived forty-six years ago. The report asserted that only three such cases have been recorded in history. The tiny fetus (0.7 ounce) had solidified into a rock-like substance, hardened by calcium buildup"

those are very different conditions to how fossilation happens in the ground.

"The theory of evolution is so besieged with problems that it’s amazing it is so widely believed. But then, most people do not investigate. They simply believe what they are told—especially when it has the fumes of “science.” Many scientists have a vested interest in pushing evolution. Why is that? Because the only other alternative is creation. And that, of course, points to God—and a responsibility to him. For them, that is simply out of the question"

first, creationists believe stuff because they are told, and they believe it alot more than other (not saying anyone here is)

second, no matter how you slice it, science has infinite amounts more evidence than any religion.

just to emphasize the point, its taken me all that to defend science, and creationists still have no evidence of there own.

can i have an award for longest post?
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

Post by beanbag Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Holy crap.
beanbag
beanbag
Mr. Neato Fenicious