Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
The ones from lonestars EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
The ones from lonestars EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
The ones from lonestars EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
The ones from lonestars EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
The ones from lonestars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
The ones from lonestars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
The ones from lonestars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
The ones from lonestars EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
The ones from lonestars EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
The ones from lonestars I_vote_lcapThe ones from lonestars I_voting_barThe ones from lonestars I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
The ones from lonestars I_vote_lcapThe ones from lonestars I_voting_barThe ones from lonestars I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

The ones from lonestars

4 posters

Go down

The ones from lonestars Empty The ones from lonestars

Post by Soylent Blue Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 pm

These are the high ideas that I have made already in wilds clan:

My teeth grit together every time I see a hot actress, maybe I need to eat an apple to relieve some of that "tention".

So Yesterday I was eating a cherry tomato and I realized, there are maraschino cherries. What if there were maraschino cherry tomatoes? I would put them on ice cream mmmmmm.

If everyone was blind, there would be no racists. That is why one day I will gouge out my own eyes as a symbol. The blades I have now are much too dull. If you are not a racist, I suggest you do the same.

Today I ate Muncho potato chips. The salt felt like little golden pebbles running down my throat. What if we actually combined gold with potato chips? It would turn out tasting a little rich, wouldn't it?

There is some monster behind me that has a tail, the face of a dummy and the body of a demon. It is always behind me which means that everyone can see it but me. All of you know about it too, your just keeping it a secret.

Yesterday my dog started to talk to me. He told me that the meaning of life is death and that eventually there would be a zombie invasion in the country of Canada. Wait a minute... I don't have a dog. Wait a minute.. Canada's not a country.

I've walked to the end of a rainbow once. I was like "screw the gold, I want the leprechaun." I am now holding him captive in my cellar.

If I combine the velocity of a speed boat with the molecular fission of a rotten orange, I should in result get the porosity of a catastrophic white cloud. This should be closely related to the nucleic visionary of a inverted diamond.

Blahs made this one: Today I was playing airsoft. After getting hit from 2 feet away from my friend, my life falshed before my eyes. I realized it should be called "springhard" for me, because I have a gun that has springs. In my delirium of philosiphy, I ran into a tree.

By the way welcome to high ideas Cool
Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

The ones from lonestars Empty Re: The ones from lonestars

Post by Mouse Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:39 pm

haha good job, Soy! Very Happy
Mouse
Mouse
<:3~~

FPE Points : 1539

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Lol i really like the third one Very Happy
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

FPE Points : 1704

https://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by George Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:54 pm

lol you made all these up?
George
George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Blue Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Thanks guys and I promise that these are all original.
Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum