Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
george's controversial discussion mod app EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
george's controversial discussion mod app I_vote_lcapgeorge's controversial discussion mod app I_voting_bargeorge's controversial discussion mod app I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
george's controversial discussion mod app I_vote_lcapgeorge's controversial discussion mod app I_voting_bargeorge's controversial discussion mod app I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

george's controversial discussion mod app

2 posters

Go down

george's controversial discussion mod app Empty george's controversial discussion mod app

Post by George Mon May 09, 2011 4:50 pm

1. What are you applying to moderate?
i wish to be a controversial discussion mod.
2. How old are you?
well, i turned 14 exactly 4 months ago.
3. What positions have you held before?
i was a gaming mod for a few months.
4. What kind of experience do you have?
i comment on controversial discussions frequently. whenver any flaming/cursing/spam comes up, i will immediately remove/edit it to something more appropriate.
5. Why should you be a section moderator?
well, i get on every day. i want to help out with this forum in any way that is possible, and i will definitely do that. i havent had any problems (i dont believe) and will be a faithful moderator.
6. What can you provide to us?
i will be on every day. this is how i see it; there are a limited number of jobs on the forum, so i will help out in every single way that is possible, because i would like a job and feel the responsibility to help out. i hate seeing other people working hard when i know i cant do anything to help it. if i'm not doing my job well, you can take it away from me immediately, no problem. i strongly dislike spamming, and very much want to stop it.
7. Do you accept the staff agreement, with the knowledge that if you break the rules, you may be expelled from this group or possibly banned?
yes; i promise not to break the rules, though, and will be a faithful mod, making sure nothing bad like that will come up.
George
George

FPE Points : 1697

Back to top Go down

george's controversial discussion mod app Empty Re: george's controversial discussion mod app

Post by mortified_penguin Mon May 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Sorry, group no longer exists.
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

FPE Points : 225

https://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down