Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  I_vote_lcapI NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  I_voting_barI NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  I_vote_lcapI NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  I_voting_barI NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.

+6
TheMissingSock
Acheaopterix
Ninja frog
BMTH
TheOrangeDart
Haxorus
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  Empty I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.

Post by Haxorus Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Look, we miss Nyan. She helped keep this forum alive. Sock too, but I can get her back by myself. I think. Anyway, if all of us will please, PLEASE, reply to this telling Nyan how much we all miss her, I think it might convince her to come back. I probably miss her more so than the rest of you, but I'm not trying to brag. But please help me get her back here.
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

FPE Points : 960

Back to top Go down

I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  Empty Re: I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.

Post by TheOrangeDart Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:16 am

I sh*t you not, because of Nyan I began playing Emerald version from the beginning... for the 7th time. I began getting so committed to the game I caught all the legends possible without cheats. The ones that weren't possible, I cheated to get them to spawn. (I didn't cheat to catch them though! Just cheated to make them appear.)

Buuuuuuuuuut yeah.
Nyan needs to come back.
No one else gets as excited over Pokemon like she did.

Other than that, the chat box is empty... I have no one to talk to!
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

FPE Points : 858

Back to top Go down

I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.  Empty Re: I NEED everyone on the forum to read this.

Post by BMTH Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:28 pm

We need both of them back. This forum has been so fucken dead lately.
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

FPE Points : 1704

https://www.youtube.com/user/MTWD27?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 pm

i miss nyan Sad
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheaopterix Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 pm

ray and sock were 2 of my fav people on here, Sad , then they both leave at the same time and its sad,
Acheaopterix
Acheaopterix
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

FPE Points : 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

ur lucky mp messaged me to get on. Im not coming back, everything just changed and sadly, not for the better. I mean really, I hate it. U will get better luck getting nyan back, sorry.
And mp is grounded until friday so he wont be on.
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:33 pm

What has changed? Ninja changed staff around a bit and changed some name colors. Whats the big deal? It's happened before.
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:07 pm

If this whole colour changing thing is the problem, I think we would all be fine with going back to what it was... And that's coming from someone who had a problem with the way it was.
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:36 pm

I'll leave it up to mp to decide.
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:33 pm

When did Napyan leave? And when did sock leave? O_o

I have to stop leaving for 3 days at a time. :l

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

undercover_walrus wrote:When did Napyan leave? And when did sock leave? O_o

I have to stop leaving for 3 days at a time. :l

https://funnypics.forumotion.com/t1722-taking-a-break

Nyan is stressed so I don't blame her for taking a break. Idk what sock's problem is.
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Blue Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 pm

TheMissingSock wrote:ur lucky mp messaged me to get on. Im not coming back, everything just changed and sadly, not for the better. I mean really, I hate it. U will get better luck getting nyan back, sorry.
And mp is grounded until friday so he wont be on.

D: What do you mean? *Staples sock to forum*

Haxorus wrote: I probably miss her more so than the rest of you, but I'm not trying to brag.

Oh yeah? I miss her OVER 9000 more times than you do.
Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Not trying to advertise or take people away from the forums, but there are other forums out there that are just like this one... but stable and more populated.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Blue Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 am

TheOrangeDart wrote:Not trying to advertise or take people away from the forums, but there are other forums out there that are just like this one... but stable and more populated.

This forum actually means something to some of the people here. Why hang out with us if you have "better" forums to go to?
Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue
Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!

FPE Points : 1630

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 am

Im not saying my problem. Think whatever u want. And soy and achy im missing u guys so much Sad U guys were like *makes heart with hands* to me! D:
U 2 are the tie to keep me here at all! Smile
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOrangeDart Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:44 am

Soylent Blue wrote:
TheOrangeDart wrote:Not trying to advertise or take people away from the forums, but there are other forums out there that are just like this one... but stable and more populated.

This forum actually means something to some of the people here. Why hang out with us if you have "better" forums to go to?

I never said "better" so calm your ass down.
And if it really meant something to you, you wouldn't see like 50% of its users complaining about it dying.

All I was saying was that there are other forums out there. It isn't the end of the internet. You looked into my statement way too much.
TheOrangeDart
TheOrangeDart
The Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by undercover_walrus Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 am

TheMissingSock wrote:Im not saying my problem. Think whatever u want. And soy and achy im missing u guys so much Sad U guys were like *makes heart with hands* to me! D:

...:l

undercover_walrus
I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯

FPE Points : 949

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

TheMissingSock wrote:Im not saying my problem. Think whatever u want. And soy and achy im missing u guys so much Sad U guys were like *makes heart with hands* to me! D:
Thanks!
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:39 pm

I love u guys too! Smile
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by BMTH Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Why won't you say why your leaving? Sad
BMTH
BMTH
Cross-Eyed Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMissingSock Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Cus its not a good reason and im probably a horrible person because of it. Sad
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock

Back to top Go down

Post by mortified_penguin Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:25 pm

TheMissingSock wrote:Cus its not a good reason and im probably a horrible person because of it. Sad
You're not a horrible person. I don't care what ninja says when you're not around.

trollsta
mortified_penguin
mortified_penguin
Still Alive

FPE Points : 225

https://funnypics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

To be honest here... If someone leaves to forum and does not want to give a reason of absence, I'm not going to question it. It was their choice and for whatever reason it was for them to leave is not my concern. Besides, I think it might be a little annoying to constantly ask someone a question that they don't want to answer.
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

FPE Points : 790

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja frog Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 am

GLaDOS wrote:
You're not a horrible person. I don't care what ninja says when you're not around
lies you never talk to me
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxorus Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Ninja frog wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
You're not a horrible person. I don't care what ninja says when you're not around
lies you never talk to me
Ninja frog = Forever Alone
Haxorus
Haxorus
is better than you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next