Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funny pro elites
Wow! You found us again, after all these years! Honestly, great job. We're on discord now! Come join us! https://discord.gg/RtgvBfE
Funny pro elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» meet-up
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm by mortified_penguin

» This is the last topic.
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm by mortified_penguin

» Lock.
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm by Deer

» NAT's random Pic of the Week 18!
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am by NAT

» Goodbye
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm by George

» Hello
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am by undercover_walrus

» I've been thinking.
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am by undercover_walrus

» To all members
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm by BMTH

» The new forum
Spanking Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm by undercover_walrus

Top posters
Ninja frog (2610)
Spanking Kids - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpanking Kids - Page 2 I_voting_barSpanking Kids - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Acheaopterix (2132)
Spanking Kids - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpanking Kids - Page 2 I_voting_barSpanking Kids - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mortified_penguin (2043)
TheMissingSock (1691)
BMTH (1442)
George (1436)
Soylent Blue (1206)
Wildcat Nation (1202)
undercover_walrus (1186)
Mouse (1141)

Partners
Hissing Worms
Like us on Facebook!

Spanking Kids

+6
Haxorus
dayman82
Nyanquaza
Acheaopterix
Ninja frog
TheMissingSock
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spanking Kids - Page 2 Empty Spanking Kids

Post by TheMissingSock Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Are u guys for or against it? Do u guys think its a form of child abuse or do u think its a-ok?

I think as long as u spank the kid with ur hand (not a tool like a spoon, etc.) its fine. U cant always reason with kids when they are little so a good spanking can do some good I think.
TheMissingSock
TheMissingSock
* Have no fear! Secret Agent Sock is Here!*

FPE Points : 2012

Back to top Go down

Spanking Kids - Page 2 Empty Re: Spanking Kids

Post by Ninja frog Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 pm

sh*t i meant stepmother
Ninja frog
Ninja frog
The BattleMaster

FPE Points : 3244

Back to top Go down

Post by NAT Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 am

Ninja frog wrote:
Ninja frog wrote:my mother in law can use words like a lead pipe
sh*t i meant stepmother
That is officially one of your worst auto-correct fails EVER.

Anyway... This is a very delicate situation that differs from case to case and requires you to think about some things. Is the child suffering from a mental illness? Does the child see pain as something of a positive thing? What about the parents? Are they abusive or loving? Do they explain why it was wrong or just go spank happy immediately after you do someting bad?
I could go on all night about what each family requires special attention in certain areas, but I do know this: The world's not perfect and people (I'm going with kids in this case) will do wrong things on accident and on purpose that will then lead to punishment that is either to harsh or soft. The goal is not to perfect how punishment should work depending on the case, but to learn what the proper type of discipline is needed and TRY to perform it in a way that will help the child understand that it is not right while still being asured that their parents (and for the overdramatic types: The world.) have abandoned them of their love.
NAT
NAT
NAT ︻デ═一 Sanity

FPE Points : 790

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zemnexis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2